Who is Incognitus?
Incognitus is an inbound marketing consultancy and a HubSpot certified Solution Partner.
Our mission is to help you identify and bridge the gap between where you are now and their growth goals. To this end, we customize and optimize strategic plans, tactical activities, and the use of event and digital tools.
Let's grow together
We're looking for people ...
... we'll love to work with
Join the club. We trust that the people who join our team will get the job done. You will have accountability over work that directly impacts businesses. This allows us to all move fast and learn even faster.
Work with a team.
The strengths of the different members make Incognitus work. We're committed to building an inclusive environment geared towards specific goals, where you feel you belong.
Be in our customers shoes.
Like our customers, members of our team have their own growth goals. While we work remotely, we work together on getting the job done. Supporting each other is part of growing better as a team.
Who we aspire to be
How We Work
The Incognitus team works remotely but we still work closely together. We align weekly to go over next actions for each client. Daily check-ins keep everyone in the loop as we make keep projects moving forward.
Who we're looking for
We are looking for teammates who are genuinely interested in helping organizations grow better. Incognitus members need to be trustworthy, want to learn new things regularly and are driven to solve real problems. You need to be able to visualize the big picture then be able to focus and drill down on the details.
- be at least 18 years of age, a college student or graduate.
- have access to your own computer and internet.
- have good command of the English language
- be prompt and conduct yourself in a professional manner
- be resourceful and determined to find necessary information
- be willing to learn and be trained on different aspects of writing such as vetting, researching, adhering to a specific style etc.
- be able to express ideas clearly and succinctly
- be able to strictly adhere to deadlines
- be able to work under pressure
- be able to turn over writing work in a quick manner
Extra skills (advantage but not a must):
- Experience in writing blogs or social media posts
- Knowledge on digital marketing
- Good technical knowledge on using internet tools
- Good knowledge on usage of Google apps (docs, slides, drive, sheets)
- Working knowledge on social media publishing, engagement
We are looking for a part-time member interested in training for and taking on a full-time role by the end of the year.